Monday, December 1, 2008

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

so we were watching this off and on while I was making the stuffing. my oldest son loves Foster's Home for Imanginary Friends. it's a cartoon about a house where all of the imanginary friends in the world live in between having a home with a child. kinda cute, sort of a Nickolodeon Monsters, Inc.
so anyways, he yells out that the Foster's float is next. the man asks if it is a little odd to be advertising beer at a holiday parade for kids. I told him it was a different Foster's.
the kids are watching. and then....this happened

and I laughed and laughed and the kids laughed because, hey, they assumed soemthing was pretty funny. the man looks at me and asks me what is so funny? he has NEVER HEARD OF BEING RICKROLLED. gasp...must keep him more informed of all of my useless knowledge.

No comments: