Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was fun:) the Wii is a huge hit. along with a car for the little man. and my daughter is watching the new Barbie Christmas movie as I type. I've been beaten to a pulp in boxing by my oldest son, which he found very amusing. but, I kicked his butt in tennis.



















we had almost the whole family here for Christmas Day(4 people never showed....no calls....hope they are OK and had a good day...dh's family is known for their no shows). however, I would like to say that if you come to someone's home for dinner, the very least you could do is put your crap into the trash yourself. and if that person has a broken toe, stfu and get up and get your own damn drinks and food. I do have a 1 yr old. I do not leave half-filled cups and plates laying around my home, because, he will find them and dump them. that is what 1 yr olds do. and no, it's really not "cute".
I found a half eaten piece of carrot cake in the bathroom. a half filled glass of wine on the floor by the tree, which the little man was sampling(he apparently likes wine, he slept well last night).

1 comment:

copmom said...

Share Lady - Share!! :D