Wednesday, December 24, 2008

yep, skipped a day again....but now it's Christmas Eve Day

the night before last, I woke up at about 2AM to the baby crying. I got up, half asleep, and quickly walked to him. as I got to the end of the bed, my little toe on my left foot met the oak chest. hard. crunch hard.
so, long story short= broken toe. purple, swollen, ugly toe. walking on my heel of that foot.
and most likely, no half-marathon.

does that explain my non blogginess feeling of yesterday?


but, today is Christmas Eve Day, and it'll be nice. it's sunny, and 80 degrees here. daughter is the angel in the Kid-Friendly 5PM church service. then we're off to my sister's house for dinner.

I have to cook 2 casseroles.
have the man clean the house.
have son clean hamster cages.
have the man clean up the backyard of leaves so it does not look like the brown tundra anymore.(OK< it ended up raining so we were not outside anyways)
take daughter to rehearsal at 11AM.(and found out that Joseph couldn't make it and volunteered my oldest son to play the part)
be back at church at 4:30ish for service.
double check that house is clean.
have fun.


Joseph and an angel



Christmas Eve Kid's Service

1 comment:

copmom said...

Sorry about your toe - sounds awful! Doesn't Hubby know that a broken toe means he has to do all the running, chores, and cooking while you languish on the couch with a nice glass of wine??
Hope your Christmas is the best!