Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Polar Express and ladders and Mommas oh my

so, I decided along with the Littles that we needed more lights outside. of course, the man is working today, so I took it upon myself to drag out the broken ladder and the strings of tangled lights. all but 1 bush is now lit in multi-colored lights. (and that damn bush.....let me tell you, if there had not been my 2 children and 2 neighbor children watching me so intently, I would have sworn like a mother effer at those lights) but, I held it in and behaved well. )oh, and no, I did not forget a child...the baby was napping)
then, they wanted the trees done.
well, the man will have to deal with the monster maple trees, but I did well with the oak in the back that is right next to their swingset. until I realized we did not have another extension cord to plug it in. oh well, another trip to Target will take care of that, right?

right now, they are watching The Polar Express and eating popcorn. (and the girl is singing a made-up song about popcorn)

"When Christmas Comes to Town"

No comments: