Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas at Bass Pro Shop?

so I can understand how stores are hurting and wanting to do whatever it takes to get people to choose their store over so and so's store. and I'd just like to say that Bass Pro Shop, not one of my normal "favorite places to go" succeeded in doing just this. Santa's Wonderland with no wait, fake snow, stuffed reindeer a plenty, toy trains, remote control trucks to play with, and oh yes...the laser gun target practice. mustn't forget that. what's Christmas without a little shooting?

Santa was nice, did not get a pic with all 3 of them looking at me, though. going to try one more Santa to try to get a Christmas card pic.




all was fine until my daughter decided the snow needed a bit of fluffing. handfuls of fake snow went flying through the air. all over us. it was that sparkly, somewhat sticky, fake snow that adhers to your skin. yeah...my van is kinda sparkly now.

and for your listening pleasure today, in case you don't recognize the singer.....it's C3-PO ! A Star Wars Christmas...anyone else out there remember watching this atrocious show?

Christmas In the Stars

No comments: