Wednesday, December 10, 2008

haven't I lost Him before?

first of all, I have to say this... I love Fisher Price toys. Little People stuff is the best.

that said, we have lost baby Jesus. yes, there is currently an all points bulletin out for baby Jesus.

the Little People Nativity Set...great toy. L played with it for over an hour yesterday, according to the man. and now, no Jesus. we went through this a few yars ago. I can't remember if it was Little #1 or #2 who hid Jesus underneath their mattress, but now I can't find that one either.

I know He is here somewhere.

damnit, Jeus, come out and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Away in a Manger

1 comment:

copmom said...

I know where you're at - I think our FP set is missing a key player as well. I haven't unpacked it yet (on the agena for tonight) but I'm sure it isn't complete.
Hopefully Jesus shows up at your house soon! :)