Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Zombie Momma

I have slept no more than 2 hours at a stretch for the past 5 nights. I'm officially in walking zombie state. started as a slight runny nose, then severe crankiness, then I could see 2 molars coming through(UR,LL) and now it is an all out whatever just worked 5 minutes ago to make me happy, it doesn't work anymore so you'd better try something new and I will just sit here and scream until you figure out what I want. the other 2 have taken to rolling their eyes and leaving the room.(hey, why can't I do that and get away with it? oh..right...I'm the Momma)
Motrin, teething tablets, cold stuff to chew on, Ambesol, Benadryl have all been tried. some work for about 2 hours, and then all Hell breaks loose again. also, last night he had a slight fever, but that could be due to the absolute screaming, writhing fit he had prior to me taking his temp. I'm sure his mouth hurts. it looks painful. if the teeth would just come all of the way through the gums we'd all be a lot happier. and geeze, he only has, what...10 more teeth to come after these 2 finish up? I'd better buy stock in MAC concealer right now, 'cuz these black circles are not fading anytime soon.
I had forgotten how fun this stage was.

No comments: