Wednesday, June 25, 2008

no, you're not seeing things...2 posts in the same day

there is a God! the man came home early(gasp!!!) and saved, umm, helped me with the karate class schedule.
you see, when our son started karate, the baby was 2 months old. easy to transport. easy to keep happy. feed him, snuggle him, make sure diaper was clean...he was happy. now, he's mobile, loud, and well...a bit difficult.(yes, I know...a Momma is not supposed to admit that her offspring is anything but absolutely 100% perfect, but, well, I'm not the average Momma.)he's a bit of a challenge. OK, let me spell it out, he can be a little terror on wobbly legs with extremely high functioning lungs sometimes. and, karate class has become a whole ordeal. I have to pack double snacks, pack toys, pack extra wipes, plan on him starting to scream anywhere from 5-15 minutes into class and having to make a hasty retreat outside. so, the man coming home early meant I could take our older son to karate all by myself. ahhhhhhhhh. one child. pure bliss.
and, surprise surprise...tonight was testing! umm, I missed a memo somewhere. but, he did great!

notice the crazy hair


he left home as a purple belt, and came home as a blue belt! yeah!!!!!

No comments: