Thursday, July 31, 2008

you like me, you really like me!?!?


I think I just got an award nomination. I'm not entirely sure if this is a real award, but I am going with it full force ahead as if I just won the WWW.Emmy awards, say, my category was best use of the word eff in 2008, or something like that.
"I'd like to thank my fellow bloggers. Without all of you, I would be forever in the dark about things such as reusable sandwich bags and the joys of gardening, working in a law office, having anywhere from zero to way too many children, and the odd, quirky things that our families do on a daily basis. I'm so glad my own little zoo, err family, has given you so much enjoyment. I promise to continue in my quest for craziness and padded walls. Thank you. "


now, I would like to nominate some other bloggers....check them out!


Why Mom Drinks Rum
I would like to publicly thank Holly for teaching me to do these links properly. without her help, you all would be seeing a long line of computer jibber jabber and thinking I was the one who was drinking run whilst blogging. there is no one else I would rather color my hair and get drunk with.

Kemprowski Party of 5
I imangine Ellen's house smells really, really good. all the time:) go Partylite!


Because I Said So
this woman just cracks me up!


The Daily Mom
because you know you want to know how Tori Spelling manages to be a Mom to 2 and work as an actress and decorate her home and stay so damn skinny all of the time.

No comments: