Friday, July 25, 2008

my little Stephen Spielberg




yeah, so for the record, I have not allowed any of my children to watch Jaws. he came up with this whole scenario on his own, complete with red towel..."'cuz the water is bloody, Momma. I can't use the beige towel....." while looking at me like I am the one who has lost my mind.
I guess he was a little bored. early storms today, early dinner, he decided to make a whole little scene in the shower. I have no idea if he actually cleaned himself. he's almost 9, I leave that up to him unless I visibly see dirt somewhere on his body, I'll assume he's got it under control.
my daughter was not as impressed. the thought of Bride Barbie being mauled by a Fisher Price shark in my shower was too much for her. she immediately gathered all Barbies and took them to her room. (perhaps I should set up little scenes like this one whenever the Barbie population is starting to crowd me)

No comments: