Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11...again

I'm going to take a short break from my usual blogging for today.


7 years have passed. 7 years since our country stopped and took in a deep breath and then sobbed. so many lives were lost that day and in the days that followed. so many lives are still being lost and there seems to be no end in sight. my son was not quite 2 years old when 9/11/2001 happened. will we still be at war when he turns 18? when do we as a country say "enough" and use our resources to make OUR country strong and safe and successful and say so long to this war that seems to be doing nothing but taking more sons and daughters away from us? I don't want to be one of those Mommas who get a letter saying "we regret to inform you....". I don't want any of my friends to be that Momma either.
enough is enough.

my heart and prayers go out to everyone who lost a loved one 7 years ago today.

No comments: