Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have a 9 year old today!

my oldest is 9 today!!!!!!!!!
he is getting so big(tall big, he is as skinny as can be) and is loosing that babyish quality. his face is changing. he has different sized teeth all over the place. his hair is forever a mess. and he cannot make his bed for anything.
but, he is so much fun. he has such a good sense of humor, and loves to joke around with me:) he will tell me these intricate, long details about a certain Pokemon and I will listen intently and nod and oooh and ahhhh.
and then, he will finish and say, "you don't know what I am talking about at all, right, Momma?"
"no, not a clue".
and he will shake his head and laugh and laugh......
we had chocolate cupcakes and milk for breakfast. his favorite dinner is spaghetti, salad and bread sticks. and more cupcakes. he is having a party on Saturday with kids and then family....I can't believe next year I'll have a double digit little!!!!


first day of Kindergarten






first day of 3rd grade

No comments: