Saturday, April 19, 2008

well, they broke wooden boards successfully!


The 3 New Toughest Kids on the Block
so, they did it. I only had 1 beer prior to leaving for karate(don't worry, the man drove). I wasn't going to drink anything, but at the last moment I had a moment of panic and chugged a beer. I do not think I have drank a beer that quickly since college.
Jack did great! he thought it was pretty cool to break a wooden board. he did it 3 times, once with his hand and twice by kicking it. his friend that went with us did awesome! he does not take karate, and he just broke the boards like it was nothing. Erin had to do all 3 of hers with her foot, but man was she proud of herself afterwards!!!!
I was holding Luke throughout the whole ordeal, and that kind of hid my cringing and such. afterwards, we took them all to a burger place and let them play in the kid germzone tunnels.

Jack getting ready for the first break...look at Erin's face as she is watching!


post breaking board happiness

Erin...getting ready to break a board!


he is still never going to learn those scary knife things. no way. no how. Momma can only consume so much alcohol prior to family events before people start to "talk".

No comments: