Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My baby is 1 year old today

my favorite picture of Luke at just a few hours old

1 day old with his big brother and sister

2 months old

4 months old with Eeyore

6 months old at Halloween

8 months old

10 months old

1 year old and already in the treehouse!


where has 1 year gone? my sweet, happy little boy who always can bring a smile to everyone's face....I am so grateful you are with us and you are healthy and strong now. those 2 weeks in NICU were the scariest of my life, and I so wanted to just pick you up and take you home with me. you will be walking anyday now, and saying more words, and yes, I'm sure, doing more flushing of the toilet, lol.
Momma loves you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just the sweetest little boy ... we can't wait to meet you in November!!

Have a very special, happy and healthy 1st Birthday Luke!

Sending lots of love from New Jersey!

Joe, Ellen, Joseph, Thomas and Jordan