Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm sort of kind of published!

have you ever heard of this thing called fan fiction? I never had, not until I started my umm, extreme like of vampires and Twilight. so, there is a site called fanfiction.net . the whole idea is that anything you are a fan of, be it a book(Twilight), a movie, a TV show, a play...anything, you can write a story that either continues off where the story left off, or change the story around, or do just about whatever your little heart desires as long as you keep at least some of the original characters in it. if you have never looked, do it. there is some amazing writing out there! it can range anywhere form rated "Kiddie" to "Mature". and yes, you know I read the M stuff first;) lol
so, I started a story... ask for the link if you're interested, OK?

No comments: