Sunday, October 26, 2008

well, it's been a while....

where has time gone that I have not posted since 10/13? (incidentally, that is the day that I met the man, in 1989) why do I remember this? becasue we were at a wedding and it was Friday the 13th. who in their right mind would PLAN a wedding for Friday the 13th? ehhh, they divirced, she is now on husband #3, not sure about the guy.
anyways, what has been happening to keep me so busy, you ask?
the man is better.
the 2 older kids got their first report cards and both are passing, although the boy needs to improve his math grade, soon.
the baby had his 18 month check up and is doing great, despite 3 shots:(
I have been warunning as much as I can, but not as much as I should be to get ready for the half marathon. must do this more so I do not embarrass my ass.
this week is red ribbon week at school. you know, the say no to drugs/ just say no/ don't smoke week. I am helping to decorate both kids' classroom doors. it's a contest of sorts, but the kids have to do all of the decorating. I am just putting up the white paper and telling them where to put thsi and that. hopefully it ends up looking presentable. daughter's classroom is right in the car pick-up line, so I'm hoping that one at least does not too horrible.
did I mention the man is better? yeah, I think I am wearing him out at night. he is not complaining, and hasn't asked why. let's just say in my already read Twilight 3 times and can't wait for the movie to come out, I've found some other reading material. fanfiction.net . yep, I'm 100% addicted. bringing my friends down into my addiction with me;) but hey, we've got husbands with big smiles:)

No comments: