Wednesday, October 29, 2008

woohooooo, Twilight Momma moment!

I just bought my tickets for the midnight premiere of Twilight! yes, I am one of THOSE people and loving every moment of the madness! woohoooooo! oh, and I've sucked in my niece through bribery and love;) I made her read the book. made her let me download the audiobook onto her ipod. and now, she's coming with me to this premiere. yes, I'm an addict who has forced to her become a co-dependant vampire lover. and I'm not sorry at all...........does that make me a bad Aunt or a good Aunt that I know she will love this and I want to be with her to see it?
I'm going with the second option, it doesn't sound quite so scary.

1 comment:

mommytoalot said...

oooOoooOoo I am one of those moms too . I cannot wait for the premiere..
i've read all the books