Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sundays are a good day to learn

not that you can't or don't learn stuff on, say, a Wednesday. but Sundays are a bit more relaxed here. no alarm clocks going off. we usually stay in jammies until at least 10 AM or so. for this reason, I'm going to post something every Sunday that I either learned over the week or learned in the past and wanted to show my children(if appropriate. let's face it, sometimes you learn things as an adult that are, in my kids' words are, "INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!"



and now....on my list of places I want to go to that I'd probably have to ditch my husband off somewhere in order for me to really enjoy it. (because he walks way too fast and a 2 second glimpse is considered a thorough looksie in his mind) yes, I realize the walking too fast is a side effect of being born a giant, but come on, the rest of your family is at least 1 foot shorter than you are. give our pegs a break.
OK, so anyways.....I'm going here one day. pinky promise.
See Every Painting At The MoMA In Two Minutes

No comments: