Sunday, September 27, 2009

ohhh, yeah....the stage that I was on.....

let me just preface this whole post by saying that the new Bacardi Limon is completely responsible and delicious.


BACARDI® LIMÓN™
Named after the Spanish word for lemon, BACARDI® LIMÓN is a carefully crafted product that infuses BACARDI® rum to the essence of the royal family of citrus fruits: the lemon, the lime and grapefruit.


so I was away for a night to have a girls' weekend at a local Twilight convention. we had a lot of fun without actually purchasing a convention ticket. attendance was very low, and they were not as vigilant about checking tickets and such, so we went to a prom and a concert.

by the time we got to the concert at 11ishPM, let's just say, I was feeling very relaxed and happy. so relaxed and happy, that I danced with my new best gay friend and then we took it up onto the stage. yeah. me.
what song were we dancing to, you ask? I honestly have no idea.
but, yeah, there are pictures of it up already.

and then we stayed up until 4AM and had a great time.

so to recap~ Bacardi Limon is awesomeness in a bottle. I get very dancey when drunk. and there seemed to be quite a few people who enjoyed the whole performance because I was stopped while loading my luggage into the car by 5 people who asked me if i really was the girl on stage last night? lol, lmao, ffs.....oh my

No comments: