Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carline leads woman to excessive drug use.....

OK, follow me here.... cuz I am pretty sure I am right and all of those m fers in carline yesterday who cut around me are WRONG.

school allows kindergartners and kids in multi-age classes to be released 15 minutes early. I have one of these as my child, so by default, both kids get out of school 15 minutes early. there is a carline especially for these kids. everyone else goes to regular carline and then can start picking up their children at regular dismissal time. follow me so far?

here's the problem..... I got to school and the early dismissal carline was backed up all the way to the school entrance at the main road. so I was stopped in the turn lane, awaiting my chance to turn into school. but the carline had not opened yet, so there was no moving, nowhere for me to go. this happens frequently.

cars behind me were waiting for same line. so we wait. and wait. and wait some more.
at this point, there are cars stopped in the opposite direction as well, waiting on same carline.

then the idiots came out to play.

a green Honda van pulls out from behind me, about 5 or so cars back, and passes me and then turns a sharp left...to get in front of me.
OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT BITCH!

now, she has cut me and the 20 something cars behind us off, and she has no fucking where to go, because, yeah...if I could have gone I would have already, bitch!

so she has the situation where she has cut off people, and is now stuck, sitting in the middle of the intersection, now blocking thru traffic as well as all of us sitting there glaring at her and I'm sure if they were kidless cars, screaming obscenities at her. (I was not kidless, thus I made a few marked comments about how people can be so clueless and NOT NICE and how now I am the one screwed because if she gets hit, she is gonna smack right into me.)

now, someone for some unknown reason saw the green van move, and apparently thought that "aha! the carline is moving! I shall follow Miss Greenvan wherever she goes and I, too, shall be set free from carline Hell." so 3 more cars attempted the same maneuver.

the man behind me was very entertaining to watch, btw. I watched his face go 3 shades of red and felt his blood pressure rise way up there on the cuff through my rear view mirror.


finally, carline starts moving. and I sat. and sat. and sat. because Miss Greenvan has stopped traffic so royally that there is now a long line of cars of peeps who just wanted to go straight and have no business with the carline at all. had to wait for those people to get through before I could finally turn. and sit and wait for the kids. who did not appreciate the trauma I had been through at all.

and it's like, the 2nd week of school. I think I could make a killing by going car to car with Jello shots.

and Miss Greenvan...she IS NOT GETTING ONE!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Why did nobody get out and instruct her to move her van or the police would be called as she is creating an unsafe situation?

Yeah. I like to escalate.

Sandi said...

because this is the South.....we just don't do that. if I had a Canadian here, you woud totally have kicked her ass and she would have driven off crying in shame. I simply yell inside my head until I burst a blood vessel. and then I blog.