Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been Twilighted twice so far

and I am happy:)

yes, budget limitations are very evident in the special effects scenes. sparkling Edward looked like a sort of glittery sweaty Edward who was having a panic attack. Edward sucking out the venom was more comical than I ever thought sucking out venom could be.

I loved seeing Stephenie Meyer in the diner scene! Jacob was so cute. makes me wonder how the hell New Moon Jacob will look. I'll worry about that then. perhaps he will have a major growth spurt and be just fine. teenaged boys have been known to do that. 'cuz Jacob is supposed to be like 6 foot 7 or so. huge platform shoes, maybe?

I saw it at midnight and loved that experience! so much fun:)

I saw it Saturday night with my 9 yr old son and 12 yr old niece. more fun:) and we got to see the new Harry Potter preview, too.

overall, I give it a solid B. room for improvement, but satisfying.

No comments: