Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election is over, maybe now we can have more Twilight?

OK, I may sound lame, but Yah! we have a new President and he is the first ever AA President for the USA. wanna know my concerns? I am so glad the political commercials can take a breather, which will free up a ton of time on TV and perhaps Twilight previews will become my crack(or heroin) that the increasingly slimey political ads were. I enjoy as the election gets nearer and the commercials that that...change to the dark side. they start out with trying to stick to the issues. taxes, education, medical....and then they become different. it's like at any minute someone is going to yell out, "omg! he killed 3 children and ate them at a BBQ and then he screwed his next door neighbor's dog and then he sucked up 15 lines of coke and now he's running for Congress! that's why you should vote for ME!"

so, 15 days until Twilight. got the soundtrack last night after I voted. I wasn't going to, but it was sort of a sign. I was at Target, and there was only 1 copy left. 1 copy of the Twilight soundtrack. for me. I got it, and then little man age 9 told on me. he totally gave up his Momma within like 5 minutes of me walking in the door. he saw it....yells out, "Momma bought something about the vampires!".
wanna know how I got back at him? I made him listen to it all the way to school today...mwahahahahahaa . oh yeah, just you wait and see who's 9 year old will be humming Linkin Park and Paramore....

review of the soundtrack= love Paramore, Linkin Park, Perry Ferrel. and I realy hate that I am saying this, but the Rob Pattinson song....ehhhh, umm perhaps is I could understand what he is saying I may like it more, but it honestly sounds liek his mouth is stuffed with cotton or he is on heavy sedatives and can't quite form the words completely. and really, it pains me to say that. I was all willing to say he was a wonderful singer. I will listen to it a few more million times and maybe he'll grow on me. or bite me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought my mother-humping tickets!!!!!!!!! YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! 9:45pm on November 21 I am SO there. (that would be 11:45 your time lady)