Friday, March 21, 2008

things the man says that make me say "do what?"

here are just a sampling,,,I may add to this periodically.


man- "oh, these tops come apart form the sippy cups, that makes it easier to clean them, huh?"
I do NOT want to know how he has cleaned sippy cups in this house for the past 8 years that sippy cups have been in use. shudder.

man- "did you say give the baby an apple, or applesauce?". umm, the baby currently has 2 teeth. do you want to see him have a hysterical fit that he can't eat a whol apple?

man- "how does this shower cleaner thing work?" as he presses the button and then sticks his head INSIDE the shower when it turns on, thus spraying shower cleaner in his face.
and that, was, somehow, my fault??????

man- "do we have ketchup/milk/bread/water?"
this is said usually as he is standing in front of the item, looking lost.

man- "should I change his diaper?"
umm, no...I enjoy the small of poop wafting through the house like a Glade scented candle, honey.

No comments: