Friday, March 7, 2008

beauty quests...and a bitch session

Hydrolyze
I've been using this product for 2 weeks now. the claims they made are thus far, bullshit. I see no difference at all. every morning I am still a racoon. I'm not giving up, though...one morning I may awaken to an incredibly refreshed, younger looking me with no dark circles. the glass, it is always half full.

Victoria Principal's line of skincare is also not providing an amazing result for me. the woman must just come from really good skin genes, because I know she looks fabulous for 50+, but damn, it's NOT due to her lotions and cleansers.

what products do I like? I like hair color, mainly Natural Instincts. it's not smelly and it makes my hair super shiny. I only wish it lasted longer. 4 weeks is about the limit. and it does not cover the grays completely, but with the shinies, I can live with some gray.
I love MAC lipglass. pretty much any shade. I was introduced to this by my friend Holly, sadly, we were not drinking rum at the time.



hmm, OK, ready for my bitch session? of course you are, who doesn't love to hear the random problems and tragedies of a stranger?
1st- the man has NOT TAKEN DOWN THE BROKEN CEILING FAN IN THE KID'S ROOM YET.
ugh, as if I will look at it long enough and decide to do some electrical
work without him here? yeah, umm, I think not. painting, moving furniture,
OK, electricity is not my area. but damnit, man!!!!!!! I have the new fixture
sitting right there on the floor. can you not see how wonderful it will look?
oh, I forgot....it's a man. he sees only that "work" is involved, therefore
it's not important.
2nd- can this dog shed a little more hair dailey????? geesh, the Dyson is doing it's
best, but the dog keeps shedding black hair all over the place.
3rd- why can't there be a diet that includes chocolate cupcakes and wine? and rum?
4th- I'd like to be a nudist just so we had less laundry to deal with. however, the
cupcake and wine diet does not seem to be helping me feel comfortable with this.
5th- first few days of any time change sucks.

No comments: