Monday, May 31, 2010

oh...heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so, it is Memorial Day here is the USA. how did we spend it? well yesterday we did the really American thing to do that was Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios(Disney World to you non Americans). we missed the parade. I was looking forward to seeing all of the storm troopers. sigh
but, 2 fantastic things happened! I took my oldest on the Tower of Terror and the Rockin Rollercoaster!! and...drum roll..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES! finally a child who wants to be scared shitless with me on a good ride!
.
.
.
.
and then, we came home and I was abducted by 4 friends and they took me to Fairvilla Megastore and we all left with purchases.
and wow was that an education. there are still some products that really, I don't know exactly what to do with it or where to put it, but whatever, if it's making you happy and you are 21+, enjoy.
like for instance this line....
this was in the women's section, so I'm assuming there must be a lot of women who don't like to touch a penis?
Weird Egg Thingy for Penis

and then there were the dvds. as in, a whole room full of dvds. who knew there was that selection out there? not me.

and can I say that the staff at Fairvilla are amazing??? the young lady that was strolling around upstairs with batteries in her pocket, at the ready, checked each of our items to make sure they worked properly. "Go ahead, touch it...get the feel of it." yeah, umm, thanks!
She was the Albert Einstein of vibrators. Ask a question, she could answer it. it was very educational.

No comments: