Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I almost had a clean record....

it is never a good thing when your child comes home from school and announces that "there may be something in his backpack that you might have to sign and it's not gonna make you happy, Momma". oh nos. pop open a new box of wine, asap.

what was the note? a detention notice. A FREAKING DETENTION NOTICE. from my son who always gets the comment "needs to participate in classroom more".
what did the little hellion do, you ask?
get ready for it.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he spoke. he verbally communicated with another male student. during lunch.
oh the horrors!!!!!!!!!!! must sign him up for juvi right now, I guess.




so, I'm not upset. especially after he told me that EVERY SINGLE BOY in class got sent home with the same note. that's a little discriminatory, don't you think? are you telling me that not 1 single girl spoke today?
geesh...I was almost the parent of a 5th grader. now I will forever be known as the parent of "that boy".
thinking of inviting his teacher to meet me for happy hour. maybe she needs it after her week. I sure as hell do.

No comments: