Monday, November 5, 2007

well, so much for October!


can we say October seemed to be an extra busy month? I kept meaning to update here, but I see now it has been almost a month since my last entry. what to say? I suck.
so, a recap of October.... we went to Disney's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for the first time! it was so much fun, we really had a great time, all of us.(meaning the man admitted to having fun at Disney...this is a feat in itself as he works there and he almost NEVER goes except to work). anywho, it was fun, kids loved it! (Momma loved it too, the Headless Horseman was awesome!) E loved the fireworks, that girl would watch fireworks every night if she could see them from Disney(in our backyard, I mean, the man would not agree to seeing Disney fireworks on a nightly basis...ever.). she was dancing around, ooohing and ahhhing, she's a lot of fun. J was very much into "scary" this year. which surprises me, because he will not even ride Splash Mountain...but hey, whatever floats his boat is OK with me. L slept through the majority of the evening. guess the stroller is nice and comfy:)
trick or treating was a huge success. both J and E came home with a bulging bag of loot. I have somehow managed to convince them both that Reese's is a disgusting candy that only Momma's like to eat. I scored about 5 of them, I think. and yes, I did eat every single damn one of them Halloween night. so much for the dieting on October 31st!
OK, guess I should start on November now......

No comments: