Sunday, June 13, 2010

a Momma's Best Friend....

well, I know that many, many of you have already known about and used Netflix. I knew about it, but only just recently signed up. and wow, in the past week I have watched 2 movies that I really wanted to see when they were released, but never got around to it.

The Time Traveler's Wife- awesome book! great movie. I thought they did a really good job of explaining what all was happening and I loved that little girl who played Alba.

Seven Pounds- wow, another awesome performance by Will Smith! this movie had me as a sobbing wreck at the end. really good movie, and Rosario Dawson was so good in this as well.

next up in queue are Where The Wild Things Are and The Lovely Bones

2 comments:

copmom said...

I need to add those two to my list! I don't think I could watch The Lovely Bones - it was a hard book to get through.
We have Netflix by mail, instant queue on the Xbox360, and I am considering hooking the Wii up in the basement for access as well. :)
My guilty pleasure used to be LA Ink.

Sandi said...

yes, I'll be better prepared and have the tissues handy for Lovely Bones. read TTWife first if you haven't already. it was really good!