Saturday, February 16, 2008

February thoughts

Valentine's Day has come and gone. I got 3 red roses(1 for each child)and a very nice, mushy card. and then, I picked up a friend at the airport who is here for the races this weekend.
it was a fun day for the kids. parties at school, wayyyy too much candy. and then, I had to take Jack to the dentist for a filling after school. he was fine, a little nitrous oxide and a little nappy-poo time and voila, filling all done!
so now, here I sit...Saturday morning at 10AM and I'm ready for a nap. the littlest one is asleep(why he felt that 3AM was a good time to wake up all happy and smiley and ready to play, I have no idea). the other two are outside doing their chore of scooping the dog poops. the dog is asleep. the hamster is asleep.
tonight is Ninja Night! the karate school is having a pizza party/sleepover and both of the older 2 are going. I drop them off tonight after church and pick them up at 9 tomorrow morning. they are so excited, it's funny. they both say they are staying up all night. better the karate teachers than me. I will probably be alone with the littlest one tonight. the man and friend are at Daytona, not quite sure when they will be home, and then they turn around and go back again for the 500 tomorrow.
hmm, what to do? what to do?

No comments: